728x90 AdSpace

  • Latest News

    Saturday 7 February 2015

    Google's new Android ad is ridiculously, bestially cute

    Technically, this animal, animals too, odd pairings of animals to tell you "Stay together, not one." How can you sniffle not it?

    Technically, I have taken over our lives a little bit twisted take on tech offers.

    Misfits to just look at them. Cry, now, crying. And the Android phone to buy.

    I do not cry very often, but when I do, the Dos Equis I cry enough to fill two pitchers.

    I, you see, cry things that are supposed to make me cry are not.

    For example, Tiffany final Mei Lin is as hard as frozen chocolate. But in this week's episode, a sleek slide tears slid down her face like that of the children were afraid of losing. I bawled.

    Google, on the other hand, sometimes I bawl, bellowing with laughter makes the save in the sense of. So Android, this new ad did not affect me at all tear ducts.

    I think it will affect you, though, is fear.


    Google sudden it just like Apple, Androiders must realize that a fanperson conspiracy. Strategy, although they may have different phones, so that they are expecting a large part of the community is to tell them.

    In the latest attempt to do culthood is emoting. And what is better that cute, cuddly animals that works?

    Many of the animals, the animals, loving animals. And the animals of the loveliest thing about his best friend, his best friend you will never expected to have the animal.


    This Android, get them to buy the phone (I), or even if not immediately, to roasting the peppers will move the masses.

    Google, though, it's fragmented system to create an identity for their waited too long, (or even longer).

    Mei Lin me next week if he loses in the last episode, I fear that the scattered for several days.
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Google's new Android ad is ridiculously, bestially cute Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top