728x90 AdSpace

  • Latest News

    Friday 30 January 2015

    “Used” Star Trek Phaser Going Up For Auction

    In a "Trekkie" while, I've seen my fair share of Star Trek. In space travel, Enterprise loved, but most of all, I thought phasers were awesome. The course, reminded me of the future, but also out of a western ghost, like, reminded of something out of nothing. As a child, the child and the cowboys and Gunfighters .45 pistols worn on the hip, just shoot bullets instead of lasers used by seeing them as versions of the space. And I wanted to have. Oh, the phaser has morphed from a ship that was some kind of change in the toy, but it was not the same. In a real-life, authentic phaser wanted to own. Unfortunately, all those years ago was all but impossible. But it is not impossible, and for a limited time, you have your very own authentic Star Trek phaser can own, at your disposal, you just have to have a whole lot of money.

    "Used" Star Trek Phaser are going up for auction
    Surely the "authentic" when I say, I say "work" does not mean. (Unfortunately, as far as I know, is still on the side of things impossible). Earth: The Star Trek used in a real event, a real phaser, 1968 entitled assigned to a particular event - what I mean by authentic television you can own a piece of history. It began on February 21st Propworx auction is going through. Before you get too excited though, you start the bidding at $ 40,000 has been set, and it is expected to reach upwards of $ 60,000 should know that. You have the money, and have a big enough Star Trek fan, why not?
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: “Used” Star Trek Phaser Going Up For Auction Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top