728x90 AdSpace

  • Latest News

    Thursday 29 January 2015

    Apple Gets Patent For Snap-On iPhone Controller

    I like that my phone playing the game. I always enjoy and probably always will. Angry birds was not hard to the touch screen to play with everything, other and more advanced games were a little hard, while the master. Games 5s on my phone screen six guns and steel man to conquer all using were not easy. They are not difficult to play, as hekionch, but I find myself quite a bit dead wrong button, and after a while especially if you have many times in a row at the same level when played gets very frustrating. They just that phone has a D-pad, a cane to help with mobile gaming and the original, according to the buttons on the controller will have the patent as a wave of people, Apple seems to have thankfully listened to. The qwerty I رکھتي and even trakapadas are working on several iPhone accessories including ideas for shows


     IPhone is Apple key and trakapadas look nice while the controller in the original patent, and on the image for game controllers I'm passionate about. I have seen you or not, but it is not known as a anty while iopapad mobile gaming – in these games (half of the bad play or not). Some of them are near console quality as I've played in the Olympics, I'm happy with my phone. (Notice I said "near" console quality – is always room for improvement). And it is also a wave, with mobile gaming on the controller will be easier than ever. This is when an unknown (and sadly, if) Apple will have on these devices store shelf – now is a patent. But we can always hope, right? What do you think? Let us know in the comments section are as follows
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Apple Gets Patent For Snap-On iPhone Controller Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top